Praxis Partners works with sales professionals at all levels to sharpen their value selling skills and maximum client interactions. With the Value Selling program, sales professionals learn to position themselves as trusted partners, thereby increasing sales quality and volume.
As part of this dynamic program we also coach sales managers on how to reinforce the tools and behaviors learned so that they become part of the sales culture. Beyond just helping participants reach this year’s sales goals, Praxis consultants assist Sales Management teams in implementing a discipline and a cadence into the sales process.
Our Value Selling sessions reinforce these key strategies:
- Positioning as a true consultative salesperson
- Establishing the value drivers of prospects and clients
- Applying a 5 step sales planning process to effectively strategize account development, portfolio and territory management, and streamlined growth using templates and assessment tools
- Fine-tuning presentation, influence and negotiation skills using Strategic Messaging, NLP techniques, case studies, role plays and video playback for analysis and coaching
- Deeper understanding of a customer’s business
- Identify the customer’s “pain points” that beg to be solved
- Greater skill at linking product benefits to customer concerns
- Familiarity with strategic account planning tools
- More effective call planning
- Improved negotiation skills
The Value Selling process focuses on the application of learned skills. This includes role-playing to strengthen a salesperson’s skills in asking the right questions, presenting value-based solutions and professionally handling objections. Praxis consultants provide immediate feedback in a challenging yet supportive classroom environment.